WE CAN COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU
The following information about you can be gathered and analyzed by us:
- The details you supply us with your interaction. It includes information given when you register to use our platform, subscribe to our services or ask us for additional services and/or information.
- If you are joining a competition/promotion sponsored by us and/or report a problem with our site we can ask you for details.
- We will keep the communication record if you contact us.
- Details of your purchases and the fulfillment of your orders via our website.
- Specifics of your visits, including traffic statistics, location information and available services, but not restricted to them.
We can collect your computer information, including your IP address, operating system and browser model where necessary. These details are stored for fraud detection purposes, for different administrative purposes, and we may use them to advertise such deals and ads depending on your location.
We can also collect information about your general use of the Internet through a cookie stored in your browser or on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies are text files containing information sent to the hard drive of your computer. They help us enhance our website and have a stronger and more personalized experience. Some of the cookies we use are necessary for the website to run, while others are meant to enhance and modify the user experience.
THE GATHERED INFORMATION BY COCOKIES ON OUR SITE(s) COULD BE USED IN FOLLOWING WAYS:
- You receive to customize ads or deals. For instance, we might use this information to personalize any future advertising you saw if you looked at a particular kind of electronic cigarette. In collaboration with other consumers who have seen items close to you, we can even personalize our service according to the type of computer device you are using. We can also supply ads that can be customized with details such as the search keywords you use on our site. For example, we could present you with content and/or deals related to the banner ad or search word if you searched for a particular product or accessed our site through a specific banner ad.
- We will use navigation knowledge to help you understand how our website is used and to make sure that services are applicable to you.
- No details on where you travel, or ads outside our platform other than on blogs that are given for such use of their respective privacy policies are used by us.
- In order to assess the success of our websites and our product deals, we will gather statistics about the type of goods and services that you access.
STRICTLY REQUIRED COOKIES
These cookies are important to help you to move about and access the service, such as protected parts of the internet, know how much you are paying when you buy, make sure the site www.saltica.co.uk looks compatible or remember what’s in your shopping cart. Without these cookies, we simply cannot provide many of our website’s key features – the items that you need from this site to help you to fill up your shopping cart.
The basic functions of the website are provided by these cookies.
These cookies gather information about the way people use our website, such as which pages visitors visit and which pages they do not use more often. This knowledge helps SALTICA to continually enhance the experience we offer you (and other visitors like you) so that the web is simple to use and features contents that you find useful (for example, success cookies demonstrate that users actually find feedback helpful and give us the courage to provide further reviews for each smartphone product page). The information gathered by these cookies is anonymous and aggregated.
These cookies allow the website to remember your choices while visiting the website (for example, your login details so that you can provide input in our new community forums). They deliver better and more personal characteristics. The information gathered is anonymized and only viewed at www.saltica.co.uk – it is not possible to trace your internet surfing activities until you leave www.saltica.co.uk.
ADVERTISING OR TARGETING COOKIES
The cookies have ads that are more appropriate to you (assuming that your browsing behavior is analyzed). They can also offer caps as frequently as an advertisement – to keep it from being annoying and repeated, ideally. The cookies are reminiscent of your visit to us, monitor what items you have seen and can share this information with our advertisement partners. If you see a SALTICA ad, once you have left our site and search other web pages, that seems to magically understand the interests you have (you have browsed a particular item on our website).
Please be aware that rejecting all Cookies is not a smart idea, since this can discourage you from using this website fully. Click here for more details or to disable cookies.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The information we obtain from you can be forwarded to a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and deposited at that destination. It can also be done by people who work for us or our vendors outside of the EEA. These personnel may be interested in delivering support services. Here we ensure, in compliance with the rules of the Legislation, that we have the requisite contracts and other procedures in order to ensure the processing of your data. You consent to the conversion, recording or retrieval of your personal data.
We will store the information you send us on secure servers. Both transfers of payment are encrypted with SSL technology. We are responsible for keeping this password secret where we have given you a password (or where you have chosen) to allow you to enter some areas of our site. We remind you not to give anyone your password.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use details about you in the following ways:
- to provide the products and/or services you ordered
- Avoidance and monitoring of theft, illegal activity and money laundering
- To validate your ID
- Recording and debt recovery
- to monitor and manage credit and payment related services
- Upgrading our files on you
- Checking you (where applicable) for credit, fraud and identification
In order to improve and optimize our goods and services, SALTICA will also use your Personal Information for analysis and statistical assessments.
You will also have a chance to agree to contact us periodically by letter, email, phone, SMS or MMS on goods and services which are of interest to you by SALTICA and carefully chosen third parties.
If you are a current customer, we are also able to provide information on products or services similar to those previously offered to you through electronic means (e-mail or SMS).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Any SALTICA LTD member can obtain your personal details.
Your personal information can be transmitted to third parties:
- If we sell or purchase any company or property, we can then reveal your personal details to any prospective vendor or buyer;
We will also notify credit and fraud protection organizations about our interactions with you.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act helps you to obtain information about yourself. You can exercise your right of access pursuant to the law. Any order for entry may be subject to a fee of £10 to cover our expenses in providing information about you.
Subscribing to our newsletter means that we can send you marketing materials and promotional materials, and you can at any time unsubscribe from your newsletter.
Any potential updates to our security policy will be listed on this page.
Email : [email protected]