We are a young and creative company and we offer you new flavors.

We are a young and creative company

As Saltica ourselves, our team understands that each vapor has different ideas as the flavours they enjoy, our company offers a vast collection of flavour options.

SALTICA began its journey in 2019 with the aim of delivering a superior vaping experience. Being a wholesaler and retailer company that aims to empower cigarette smokers to switch to vaping and enjoy a healthier and happier life, SALTICA has all kinds of electronic cigarette products such as disposables, e-cigarettes, vape kits and e-cigs vending machines.
With 8 years experience in vape industry, we have the capability and R&D resources to make any OEM/ODM success!

We work with individuals and companies at all stages of design and manufacture, from concept to finish, in a highly focused effort to bring industry level products and services to you.

As a skillful manufacturer of disposable vape, we are dedicated to provide economically reliable customize services. We will work with you until you are satisfied and all original design requirements are met, and the product performs exactly to customers’ expectations.

Being one of the leading UK vape brands with customers all over the world, we design and create pocket-friendly, stylish, and easy to use products to meet vaper needs and expectations. We offer more than 50 premium quality e-liquids across four different ranges. Our range of e-liquids all with 50% VG and 50% PG in 0mg, 25 mg, and 50 mg strengths. Among our most popular products is the disposable series which has become best-known for its incredible technology and its visually stunning design. We are not only dedicated to manufacture high quality products but also provide first class customer service, safe in the knowledge that our products are fully notified as required by the TPD.


Started to Operate

Founded in 2019


Certificate of Accreditation


Central England


More than 20 premium quality e-liquids

New Product

New Product Development


TPD and MSDS Certificates

[bold_timeline_item_button title=”Expand” style=”” shape=”” color=”” size=”inline” url=”#” el_class=”bold_timeline_group_button”]


E-liquid will generally fall into one of these flavour groups

Tobacco, Menthol, Fruits, Sweets or Sweet and Sugar. Once you become more experienced, you will find the perfect flavor to suit your palate.

What is E-liquid?

E-Liquid is the flavoured mixture that is added to your e-cigarette.
Food-grade flavouring
Propylene glycol (PG)
Vegetable glycerine (VG)

PG and VGWhat are PG and VG Ratios?

wo core ingredients used in making e-liquid are PG and VG. Within each bottle of e-liquid 95% of the liquid solution is glycerin/glycol (PG & VG), the remaining 5% is made up of the flavouring and nicotine.

Propylene GlycolWhat is Propylene Glycol (PG)?

Propylene Glycol is a clear, flavourless additive that has a similar viscosity to that of water. PG is the ingredient within e-liquid that gives a throat hit and also serves to carry the flavour.

Vegetable GlycerinWhat is Vegetable Glycerin (VG)?

Vegetable Glycerin is a much thicker consistency and is made from a vegetable base. Non toxic, Vegetable Glycerin has a sweet taste and is the ingredient within the liquid mixture that’s responsible for producing the vapour itself.

E-Liquid Flavours For Everyone

As Salitca ourselves, our team understands that each vapor has different ideas as the flavours they enjoy, our company offers a vast collection of flavour options.

Capitalize on low hanging fruit to identify a ballpark value added activity to beta test. Override the digital divide with additional clickthroughs from DevOps nanotechnology immersion.

Age Verification This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click "Exit" to leave.